Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found a cartoon on YouStain which you believe infringes your copyright.
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title of the cartoon concerned and the full URL for its playback page.
4. Explain to us how the video infringes your copyright
5. Identify details of the copyright work which you own the rights in, and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Let us have contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the cartoon concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
8. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorised by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
9. I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
10. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on YouTube infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process. Don't make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Claimant information will be published on the YouStain site in place of disabled content.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to legal liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.